Q. What date is the retreat?
A. From the 23rd of February util the 1st of March
Q. Whats Included
- 6 nights luxury accommodation. Max, 14 guest spread amongst three next door villas, each with own swimming pool and kitchen. Each bedroom is a spacious ensuite with ocean view.
- 2 yoga teachers
- 12 yoga classes (75m - 90m). A dynamic practice every morning; a restorative/yin style every evening; & one acro style session
- 3 workshops - 2 Yoga and 1 Food
- 6 meditation and Pranayama sessions
- All meals (vegetarian). Breakfast, light lunch & Dinner are included. Except for one (inexpensive) dinner where we think it would be nice to go out for some local food and see a fire show.
Q. What does it cost?
A. The price is £1,399 per person sharing. Early bird of £1,299 is available until October. The Master bedroom is £1,499 pp or £1,399 with an early bird. If you would rather not share, please email us for more details.
Q. What IS THE DEPOSIT?
Q. can I pay with a payment plan?
A. Yes, of course.
Q. Where should I fly to?
A. Koh Samui International Airport, located on the Island, is only 20 minutes from the Villa. Flights are available from Heathrow for around £650, stopping off at Bangkok.
Q. What Does a Typical Day look like?
7am - Meditation / Pranayama
7.30am - Rocket / Dynamic Vinyasa - 90min - Sarah / Chris
9.15am - Breakfast
2pm - Light Lunch
6pm - Restorative & Meditation - 60m - Chris / Sarah
7.30pm - Dinner
Q. Do I need to have much experience in yoga?
A. All levels are welcome although we'd recommend building a regular practice in the run up to the retreat. This will help you get the most out of the experience.
Q. What if I get hungry during the day?
A. We will supply generous meals each day and outside of that there will be fresh fruit available in the villas. There are plenty of small eateries and smoothie places nearby. You won't go hungry!!
Q. What if I don't want to take part in any of the activities?
A. That's totally fine! this is your retreat; your time to relax and restore. You can come and go as you please and take part as you please.
Q. Will there be alcohol?
A. We will not supply it, but if you would like to buy a bottle of wine then you're more than welcome.